- The Promotional Period (Promotion) shall run from 1 September 2017 to 30 September 2017. All clients participating in this Promotion must properly open a trading account with Bacera and make their initial margin deposit within the above time frame.
- Reward points include the following: Deposit Points and Trading Points.
- Trading accounts are funded via credit card are not eligible for this Promotion
- The Promotion is only available to clients in jurisdictions where such Promotions are permitted by law.
- Opening a new trading account under the Promotion indicates that the client acknowledges that he has read and agrees to be bound by Promotion Terms and Conditions, as well as by Bacera’s Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG). Clients must be in compliance with all account opening and trading criteria put forth by Bacera.
- The client must meet all Promotion requirements specified by Bacera.
- Bacera will not be responsible for any delays in receiving and crediting margin deposits to trading accounts caused by the processing times associated with various payment method providers.
- The client is solely responsible for any taxes, VAT, custom fees, or any other expenses or fees that may be levied by local authorities or service providers at the time of collecting the “Gift”.
- A Client will receive 500 deposit points after the Client successfully opened a trading account with Bacera.
- For each deposit of $5,000 or more, the Client will earn 100 deposit points per $1,000 deposited.
Note: If a client makes a deposit for less than $5,000, then that deposit will not earn any Deposit Points
- Trading accounts will earn 20 trading points per each round-turn lot traded.
Note: Trading Points will not be earned on trades involving the Spot Indices product.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Trading accounts must have a minimum each of 2,500 Deposit Points and 2,500 Trading Points before the client can redeem points for a “Gift” specified by the client, or request that their points be converted into a Credit Bonus which will be applied to their trading account balance.
- Conversion rate for points: Deposit Points and Trading Points, every 10 points equals $1.
- All Deposit Points will be forfeited if a margin deposit withdrawal is made (trading points excluded).
- Points will expire on 31 December 2017, and the unused points will automatically be forfeited.
- The Reward Points Promotion and iPhone Promotion cannot be combined with this Promotion at this time.
- In the event that Bacera has a reason to suspect that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the Promotion, or has used specific programs to cheat, or has otherwise acted with a lack of good faith, Bacera reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from the client his eligibility to participate in the Promotion, and Bacera is entitled to automatically deduct the relevant fees expense incurred by Bacera from his trading account.
- New trading accounts using Expert Advisors (EA) or that are funded via credit card are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Bacera reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this Promotion at any time, without the consent of the client.
- Bacera also reserves the right to modify the terms of this Promotion without notice.
A Client successfully opened a trading account with Bacera and funded the account with $20,000. The client then completes trading of 125 round-turn lots. The client is entitled to receive 2,500 Deposit Points and 2,500 Trading Points, which have a cash value of $500. These points will expire on 31 December 2017.
- Client successfully opens an account - 500 deposit points.
- Client deposits $20,000 - 2000 deposit points.
- Client trades 125 round-turn lots - 2500 trading points
The client acknowledges that CFDs are leveraged products which involve a high level of risk. When trading in such products, the client understands that it is possible to lose all of his invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone, and the client should ensure that he understands the risk involved. The client should seek independent advice if necessary.
Trading CFDs may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Bacera Co Pty Ltd does not issue personal financial advice, recommendations or opinions in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a CFD. Bacera Co Pty Ltd is not a financial adviser and all services are provided on an execution-only basis. The information in this Promotion is not directed at residents of the United States, and is not intended for distribution to or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Bacera Co Pty Ltd reserves the rights to modify the terms and conditions at any time, without notice.